Do What You Can to Fight for a Positive Outcome Put a Skilled Legal Advocate on Your Side SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION
- About the Firm
- Child Support
- Child Custody
- Adoption & Guardianship
- Grandparents' Rights
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements
- Criminal Defense
- Tennessee Child Support Modification FAQs
- Benefits of Filing First for Divorce in Tennessee
- Valuing a Professional Practice in Tennessee Divorce
- Division of Debt in Tennessee Divorce
- Business Valuations & Divorce in Tennessee
- Child Custody for Unmarried Parents in Memphis, TN
- Child Support Enforcement and Collection in Memphis, TN
- Temporary Child Custody Orders
- FAQ: What Is A Primary Residential Parent
- Understanding Military Divorce
- Appointment of a Guardian Ad Litem in Child Custody Cases
- FAQ: Child Support When the Other Parent is Underemployed
- FAQ: How is Custody Determined When a Child’s Parents Die?
- Termination of a Parent’s Rights in Tennessee
- Does Infidelity Affect My Divorce?
- Who Will Have to Move Out of the Family Home?
- Divorcing Later in Life
- What to Expect When Adopting
- What Are The Legal Implications Of Dating During Divorce?
- Who Pays the Kids’ College Tuition After Divorce?
- How a New Child or Marriage May Affect Support
- Understanding Family Law Appeals
- Finding Hidden Income and Assets
- Common Misconceptions About Divorce in Tennessee
- Steps to Take to Prepare for Divorce
- At What Age Can a Child Choose Which Parent to Live With?
- What to Do If Your Ex Puts Your Child at Risk
- Common Pitfalls of a Prenuptial Agreement
- Domestic Violence in Tennessee: What to Do First
- DUI Penalties in Tennessee
- Why It’s Worth It To Fight A Traffic Violation
- Dispelling Adoption Myths
- Stepparent Adoption & Divorce
- How to Modify a Child Support Arrangement
- What Expenses Does Child Support Cover?
- Enforcement and Modification of Parenting Plans
- What Should Be Included in Any Parenting Plan?
- Why Being Separated But Living Together Might Not Be a Good Idea
- When Your Ex Is Dragging Out Your Divorce
- Termination of Alimony Attorney in Memphis, Tennessee
- Family Law